Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dexter's

I got a message about daughters and sons, and nephews and nieces who genuinely love Dexter Bexley, and who draw because of it! That made me really happy. I haven't heard back about my proposal for the second book yet. But my fiction editor is being very understanding and patient about my -just for the moment- slowness with Stanley book two, and I'm hugely grateful for that.

Last night was fun. And oh, the seeds I sowed in pots all over this here desk are sprouting, I just spotted.

1 comment:

Monika said...

Hey
Sorry for spamming, but I really like your writings and wanted to ask you if we could exchange links? Please write me a comment in my blog (my everyday glamour) that has to do a bit with the post *lol* then I know that’s okay for you ;-)
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria