Thursday, July 19, 2007

Klappe Zu, Affe Tot







Pictures from my friend Laura Trevail's installation at Toynbee studios this evening. There were lovely, funny, strange things in the other room too, the room with light and no smoke machine etc, but I didn't photograph them well.

In other news: As much as I liked the jungle effect in my studio, this is entirely the wrong end of the year to be adding darkness and seasonal affective disorder to the disorder rota, so the tree is now strung up and lopped thin.

And I wrote a good deal more story. In fact I wrote about making trees shrink...

Late this evening I was privileged enough to watch my very own copy of this oh-so-beautiful film (friends in far places, and many thanks to them).

1 comment:

Susan Mitchell said...

Lucky you! I can't wait to see this and hope that they will show it montreal soon.