Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dexter's life without me

I was told this was a big secret a week or so ago, but I guess they've announced it on their website so I can announce it too. Dexter Bexley & the Big Blue Beastie has been shortlisted for an Early Years award. Which is pretty great, even if they have got the title wrong on the website...

Such a beautiful day. Makes me dream of being in Italy again.
Even while I'm barely scraping through getting-anything-done-wise just now, I'm very aware what a privilege it is to be able to take a notebook and sketchbook to the park and still think you've done a morning's work. Even better to have a friend with a similar enough working practice that I don't have to do it on my own for once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dexter could never have got there without you...
congratulations, fantastic news!

love
Gilla