Thursday, April 3, 2008

News and noise

I'm just about to go out and post more than 100 interior illustrations for Tree Soup to the designer, and then to deliver some original pieces from Addis Berner Bear Forgets to John Huddy at The Illustration Cupboard for their Big Picture Ten Best Illustrators exhibition. The exhibition begins on the 17th. I note from the Illustration Cupboard website that there is a Classic FM show with an interview with John about the exhibition and award (John was one of the judges). You can listen to it here, (scroll down to sunday the 30th of march's entry).



My weekend spent in the recording studio was cut short by a producer with food poisoning (don't have the chicken). Here is a (more) lo-fi recording that Yo Zushi and I made at my house on sunday with instruments that weren't trapped at the recording place. It features Yo on Parlour Guitar and an old Scottish song off the internet, and me on electric guitar, organ, and piano:

Annie Laurie.mp3

No comments: