Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Do diddle di do,

Poor Jim Jay,
Got stuck fast
In Yesterday*

Today I did a short telephone interview for Broadcast Magazine about my show, and most likely baffled the poor reporter with intricate details of the weird and varied animation techniques we've been developing. I don't know when and if any of it'll go up online but I'll try to link to it later, if I can. Mind, I once went on and on about intricacies for an interview about my books and the article subsequently never appeared, presumably because anything of any interest was buried under the weight of what kind of paper or pens I was using at the time...

In other news I've been sick and working only at my home studio for some time now, and I also managed to injure my back at the weekend when I elected to use my heaviest accordion for some recording (I'm not built to be a fully fledged accordionist, and certainly not after several days of hardly moving). I'm hoping to get back up to the tv studio towards the end of the week, and back on top of things thereafter.

*Walter de la Mare

No comments: